The Eye went digital after publishing its first article in November 2017 but predecessor publications dating back to 2004 may have their articles brought into the new system in 2020.
- We reserve the right to make (or not make) grammatical changes.
- Originally published pictures will be used but if none can be found contemporaneous or non-contemporaneous pictures may be used at the Eye‘s discretion.
- Typographical errors may exist because of OCR issues.
- User attribution errors may occur.
- Wherever possible, the original issue will be linked.
- Publication dates are not necessarily accurate.
- Layout may be substantially different online than in print.
- Excerpts are mostly by current editors.